Ferrari 296 GTB
Ferrari 296 GTB
- Colour:Nero DS
- Interior:Nero Leather
- Year:2023 (23)
- Mileage:176 Miles
- Transmission:8-Speed F1
- Body Style:Coupe
- 1 Owner From New
- Delivery Mileage
- Including Full Electric Seats (£4,314) & Suspension Lifter (£3,492)
- Ferrari Manufacturer's Warranty until May 2027
- Ferrari 7 Year Servicing Plan until 2030
- UK Supplied
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Carbon-Ceramic Brake System
- DAB Digital Radio
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning System
- Full Matrix-LED Headlights
- Keyless Entry and Start Car Key
- Magnaride Suspension System
- Magnaride Shock Absorber System
- Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System
A new era is upon Ferrari. The V6 era. For years Ferrari have displayed their combustion engine talent with their range of V12 and V8 engines. The 296 GTB is the first production Ferrari to feature their new twin-turbo V6 engine. This isn’t only a new engine for Ferraris road-car line-up, it is also a hybrid like its bigger brother the SF90 which the 296GTB leans heavily on for technology. The combined power output of the hybrid engine and turbocharged V6 is a monstrous 819bhp which is delivered to the rear wheels. This sort of power sent to the rear in a short wheelbase chassis, with Ferraris engineering equates to a car that is heading to the top of this new category of supercar. The 296 has essentially dissected what constitutes a supercar and re-written the rulebook. A smaller sized engine paired to an electric motor would have never been seen as an avenue that Ferrari would ever stroll down. However the shift over to electric is well and truly underway and Ferrari have hit the ground running with their flagship hypercar the LaFerrari, the SF90 and now the smaller-chassis 296GTB.
This new hybrid technology is encompassed in a sleek and compact body, with styling cues that deviate from the typical modern-day Ferrari design. A ring-shaped flying buttress houses the engine compartment cover which is formed of a single 3D glass component. The rear arches are high and wide, harking back to the Ferraris of old.
Delivering mind-blowing performance with balanced and precise dynamics, the new 296 GTB is a huge forward step in the world of hybrid technology. The 296 is the perfect display of Ferraris exceptional engineering capabilities and revival of older Maranello styling features, securing its position as a truly worthy predecessor to the recent Ferrari line-up - despite not featuring the well-loved twin-turbo V8.
- Height1,187 mm
- Length4,565 mm
- Width1,958 mm
- CO2149 g/km
- (0 - 62 MPH)2.9 secs
- BHP819 bhp
- Maximum Speed205 mph
WHAT THE JOURNALISTS SAY
- "The 296 GTB really does blow apart the current supercar conventions."
- “A big step forward: electricity used to add depth and dimension to the supercar. McLaren will have sleepless nights”
- "Handling personality borders on the theatrical but never feels anything less than confidence-inspiring."