- Very High Spec Example including Manual Gearbox
- PTS Jet Green Metallic Paint (£6,986)
- Including Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (£6,498) & Full Bucket Seats (£3,788)
- Porsche Manufacturer's Warranty until July 2024
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Whole Car
- UK Supplied
Arguably the most anticipated car of 2021, the 992 GT3 receives aerodynamic upgrades that has made the seemingly impossible, possible. The 991 GT3 left very little room for improvement, but a 17 second quicker Nürburgring lap time produced by the 992 GT3 demonstrates the monumental gains over the practically perfect previous generation. This has been achieved by the Porsche engineers working tirelessly on the design to create the most amount of downforce possible. The new swan-neck rear wing is not only a work of art, but is also a functioning masterpiece, delivering up to 4 times more downforce than the rear wing of its predecessor. Put the wing in the performance aero setting and Porsche claim the 992 GT3 delivers twice as much downforce - for use on the track, of course.