- 1 of 450 Veyrons Worldwide
- Ultra Low Mileage
- Full Bugatti Service History
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Front End
- New Tyres Recently Fitted
- Exceptional Example Worthy of the World's Finest Car Collections
Since it's launch in 2005, the Bugatti Veyron has been regarded as a supercar of superlative quality. The development of the Veyron was one of the greatest technological challenges ever known in the automotive industry. With 1001 bhp, a top speed of 253mph and the ability to accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in just 2.5 seconds; the Veyron became the fastest production car ever made.
Bugatti set the benchmark even higher with the plan of turning the supercar into a luxury road car suitable for everyday use. Even ten years after it's launch, this supercar is still setting benchmarks and inspiring emotion and enthusiasm across the globe. Simply put, the Veyron is one of the greatest automobiles ever made.