- Ferrari Historical Colours 'Grigio Ferro' Metallic Paint (£7,104)
- £39,000 Worth of Carbon Fibre Options
- Massive Specification, Original List Price Over £300,000
- Including Extracampionario Livery & Passenger Display (£2,592)
- Ferrari 7 Year Servicing Package until February 2024
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Whole Car
- UK Supplied
The 488 is a significant car as it marked a change in direction for Ferrari's long line of mid-engined V8s. Gone is the naturally aspirated 4.5L V8 found in the sublime 458 Italia and in it's place is a downsized, direct-injection 3.9L Twin Turbocharged V8. It's more efficient but also massively more powerful and has won numerous awards including the prestigious 'International Engine of the Year' at the 2016 Engine Expo. The 488 is not only faster than a 458 Speciale but it's a lot more approachable and easier to drive, in fact the 488 has been praised by journalists as the perfect driving machine.
The 488 Spider followed in the same footsteps as the 458 Spider with a hard-top retractable roof and of course open air thrills are very much top of the agenda. With a forgiving ride, good visibility and quite possibly the finest turbocharged petrol engine in production we have no doubt that any journey in the 488 Spider is going to be a true pleasure and a joy to behold.