- Alfa Romeo's Super Saloon
- Competizione Red Triple Layer Metallic Paint
- Including Sparco Carbon Shell Racing Seats (£3,250) & Harmon Kardon Audio System (£950)
- Alfa Romeo Manufacturer's Warranty until December 2022
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Whole Car + Carbon Fibre Seat Shells
- 1 Owner From New
- UK Supplied
Designed completely from scratch, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio took the world by storm upon its release in 2017, and for all the right reasons. With its aggressive looks, Ferrari engine and incredible handling, it has impressed journalists all around the world with its driving dynamics. The use of carbon fibre and aluminium chassis and trim components means the Giulia Quadrifoglio is light on its feet and quick off the mark, producing a 0-62 time of 3.9 seconds. Its 50/50 weight distribution keeps it perfectly balanced through corners, with the Active Aero Splitter which actively helps finetune the balance of the car under load.
Journalists have even gone as far as to say the Giulia Quadrifoglio is neck and neck with the BMW M3, a car that’s sat at the top of the super saloon tree for a few years. When you consider that this is the first competitive saloon produced by Alfa in over 10 years, it puts into perspective how good the Giulia Quadrifoglio really is.