In an increasingly crowded marketplace where a new “supercar dealer” is popping up every other month, it’s more important than ever to have trust and confidence in the dealership you are buying from.
Unfortunately with big sums of money changing hands it is an attractive industry for scam artists and fraudsters, not to mention the many dealerships who have little or no care for their customers or the cars they are selling.
Why Choose Romans?
1. Romans International have been established as one of the UK’s leading luxury car dealerships for many years. Officially founded in 1994, our award-winning business has gone from strength to strength and rest assured we are here to stay for the foreseeable future.
2. Unlike a lot of our competitors every car we advertise is physically available at our showroom, fully prepared for sale and ready to be bought and driven away the same day.
3. The thing that makes us stand out is the quality of our stock. We only look to buy exceptional examples that have something special about them with a strong preference towards high specification, low mileage and limited editions whilst we avoid at all costs any cars with poor history or with stories attached to them.
4. We are a family run business and our long-serving staff are a tight-knit group of enthusiasts and professionals who pride themselves on offering a wealth of knowledge, expertise and a personal service to suit our clients needs. We don’t have manufacturers telling us what we can and can’t do so we can operate in such a way that puts the customer first.
5. To be successful in this industry you have to rely on repeat business and our aim is always to build long lasting relationships with our clients that are mutually beneficial. We classify many of our clients as good friends and with referrals playing such a big part in our success it’s imperative for us that each client is treated with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
6. We place a very strong emphasis on the preparation of our vehicles. Each car is rigorously checked for any signs of accident or abuse before we agree to buy it. We have extremely high standards and will often spend a great amount of time and money on reconditioning to ensure that our full-range of stock is mechanically sound and superbly presented.
7. Our in-house finance division have excellent relationships with all the leading finance houses and this can allow us to get preferential rates and terms for our customers. Many of our clients like to change cars regularly so we have a strong preference towards packages which avoid high early exit penalties or negative equity which is prevalent with many finance deals on the market. We also have lots of experience dealing with high net worth individuals with complex assets and this kind of expertise is something our long-standing clients cherish.
8. All our servicing and rectification work is carried out at main franchised dealers and fully authorised repairers to ensure that each car meets the manufacturer’s requirements. We firmly believe in not cutting any corners in order help each vehicle preserve its value and history as we would always like to buy the cars back when the time comes for the owner to sell.
9. We spend a great amount of time and effort in keeping track with the market and ensuring the price of each of our cars is reflective of its rarity, specification, mileage and condition. We have limited space where we are located and with a business model which is reliant on turning stock quickly we are only interested in stocking cars that are priced to sell.
10. We take great pride in being the best at what we do. With an annual turnover approaching £100m and with multiple awards from our peers in the industry as well as a strong collection of customer reviews and testimonials, don’t take our word for it, take theirs and we hope given the opportunity we can welcome you in joining the Romans family and have an experience that is second to none.