In an increasingly crowded marketplace where a new “supercar dealer” is popping up every other month, it’s more important than ever to have trust and confidence in the dealership your buying from.
Unfortunately with big sums of money changing hands it is an attractive industry for scam artists and fraudsters, not to mention the many “dealerships” who are in it to make a quick buck with little or no care for their customers or the cars they are selling.
Why Choose Romans?
1. Romans International have been established as one of the UK’s leading luxury car dealerships for many years. Officially founded in 1994, our award-winning business is financially stronger than it’s ever been and rest assured we are here to stay for the foreseeable future.
2. All the cars we advertise are physically at our showroom and ready to be bought and driven away the same day. Viewing is best arranged with an appointment but customers are welcome to turn up to browse our forecourt stock 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
3. We only sell the very best cars. When it comes to sourcing our stock we are incredibly picky about what we buy. We only look to buy cars that have something special about them with a preference towards low mileage, limited production or high specification vehicles.
4. We are a family run business and our long-serving staff pride themselves on offering a wealth of knowledge, expertise and a personal service to suit our clients needs. We don’t have manufacturers telling us what we can and can’t do so we can operate in such a way that puts the customer first.
5. To be successful in this industry you have to rely on repeat business and our aim is always to build long lasting relationships with our clients that are mutually beneficial. We don’t just want to sell one car, we want to sell you your next 5+ cars and buy each one back too so it’s very important for us that not only do you have an enjoyable ownership experience but that your treated with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
6. We place a very strong emphasis on the preparation of our vehicles. Each car is rigorously checked for any signs of accident or abuse before we agree to buy it. We have extremely high standards and will often spend a great amount of time and money on reconditioning to ensure that our full-range of stock is mechanically sound and superbly presented.
7. We have great relationships with all the leading finance houses and with such a large volume of high value sales we do tend to get preferential rates and terms for our customers. A lot of our customers like to change cars regularly so it’s very important for us that your always in a position to change your car without large penalties or finding yourself in negative equity which is very common with a lot of finance deals out there.
8. We are a sales only business, all our servicing and rectification work is carried out at main franchised dealers and fully authorised repairers to ensure that each car meets the manufacturer’s requirements.
9. We strive to be competitively priced. We have limited space where we are located so we are only interested in stocking cars that we are confident will sell and avoid taking ‘SOR’ cars at unrealistic prices just to boost our profile. We analyse the market day-to-day and ensure that the asking price of each car is reflective of its rarity, specification, mileage and condition.
10. We are very successful at what we do. With an annual turnover of £100m we are one of the most successful single site dealerships in the UK. We were recently recognized by The Financial Times as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies and by The London Stock Exchange as one of Britain’s most inspiring companies. We have a 99 credit score on Risk Disk, and a balance sheet and a net worth that shows Romans is a very financially sound company with an unrivalled reputation to buy or sell with full peace of mind.