- 1 of 918 Examples Worldwide
- Stunning 'Liquid Metal Silver' Paint (€48,000)
- Including Carbon Interior Package & Front Axle Lift System
- Topaz Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Whole Car
- European Supplied Example
The Porsche 918 Spyder has re-written the hypercar rulebook. Producing a staggering 887bhp and 944 lb ft of torque from it's naturally aspirated 4.6 litre V8 engine together with two electric motors. This has resulted in the fastest road-going Porsche ever made. The 918 accelerates from 0 to 62 mph in just 2.5 seconds and reaches a top speed of 214mph. Furthermore, this astonishing car can lap the famous Nurburgring race track in under 7 minutes. The 918 Spyder is a masterpiece of engineering that combines the best of hybrid technology with motorsport heritage.