- Extracampionario 'Rosso Formula 1 2007' Triple Layer Metallic Paint
- High Spec Example
- Including Carbon Fibre Options & Suspension Lifter (£2,880)
- Ferrari Extended Manufacturer's Warranty until May 2023
- Ferrari 7 Year Servicing Package until November 2024
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Whole Car
- UK Supplied
The 488 is a significant car as it marked a change in direction for Ferrari's long line of mid-engined V8s. Gone is the naturally aspirated 4.5L V8 found in the sublime 458 Italia and in its place is a downsized, direct-injection 3.9L Twin-Turbocharged V8. It's more efficient but also massively more powerful and has won numerous awards including the prestigious 'International Engine of the Year' at the 2016 Engine Expo.
The refined chassis of the 488 coupled with the pin-point steering and interior comfort allows the driver to really feel engaged with the road. This quickly builds confidence in the driver, allowing you to push harder, inviting you to test the limits of the 488 on the track. When the rear end does break free from grip, it can be controlled with elegance and ease, demonstrating the perfect balance of power and chassis stability from the 488.
The 488 is not only faster than a 458 Speciale but it's a lot more approachable and easier to drive, in fact the 488 has been praised by journalists as the perfect driving machine.