- Extracampionario 'Rosso Rubino' Metallic Paint
- Including Extended Racing Livery (£8,640) & Carbon Fibre Underdoor Cover (£5,664)
- Ferrari Manufacturer's Warranty until October 2024
- Ferrari 7 Year Servicing Package until October 2027
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Whole Car
- Delivery Mileage
- UK Supplied
The 488 Pista Spider is the 50th open top model produced by Ferrari and is their highest performing Spider ever produced. Capitalising on the successful Pista coupe, the Spider provides the driver with the addition of open air thrills, amplifying the sense of speed and invigorating the senses. The drop-top experience is further enhanced by the increased ability to hear the aggressive twin-turbo V8 soundtrack, which is unmistakable and unique.
Despite having the retractable hard-top roof the Spider, just like the coupe, demands to be driven on the track in order for its full potential to be experienced and appreciated. Evidence of the innovation put into the Pista Spider becomes apparent with aerodynamic efficiency being improved by 20% over the 488 Spider. This allows for much better airflow over the car by reducing air resistance and increasing downforce via the ‘S-Duct’, seamlessly carved into the bonnet. Ferrari have created a convertible supercar honed for the racetrack with everyday usability, demonstrating the very best in Italian pedigree.