- Special Extended Range ‘Anthracite’ Metallic Paint (£4,285)
- Incredible Specification including £20,000 Bentley Carbon Fibre Bodykit
- Bentley Approved Akrapovič Exhaust System
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Front End & Front Doors
- Bentley Manufacturer’s Warranty until December 2020
- UK Supplied
Bentley describes the Bentayga as, "The most luxurious, hand-built, all-terrain vehicle on Earth, it is a car in which technology, speed and power have come together to offer an extraodinary driving experience." With 600 bhp and 664 lb ft of torque, the Bentayga accelerates from 0-62 mph in just 4.1 seconds and reaches a staggering top speed of 187 mph. Built in Crewe, all of this performance is thanks to an all-new twin-turbocharged 6.0 litre W12 engine. The mighty 12-cylinder unit combines efficiency and refinement with ultra-luxurious levels of power and torque. With bundles of technology and equipment the Bentayga represents a class-leading alternative to the Range Rover and can be considered the most prestigious of all SUVs on the market today.