- Q Satin Amethyst Red Special Paint (£11,215)
- 600HP Power & Exhaust Upgrade (£17,995)
- Including AMR Alloy Wheels (£5,995) & Q-Carbon Fibre Roof Panel (£6,995)
- Satin Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Whole Car
- Extended Aston Martin Manufacturer's Warranty until January 2023
- UK Supplied
For the 2017 model year Aston Martin introduced the manual gearbox to the V12 Vantage S. Although a manual gearstick was available on the early V12 Vantage models the more aggressive 'S' variants had only been available with the Sportshift III gearbox as the world of supercars moved further away from manual gearboxes.
Fortunately Aston Martin had other ideas and built a unique 7-speed manual version which includes a dog-leg first gear in the spirit of old school racing transmissions. A driver's car in the truest sense of the word and a cool retro feature that epitomizes the character of the V12 Vantage S. The V12 experience is also accentuated with the Roadster variant, exposing you to the exquisite harmony produced by the naturally aspirated 5.9 litre V12.